[sousage] NiTrO

Appeals that have been accepted or denied.

Moderators: Administrator, Manager, Owner, Lead Administrator

Drugs

[sousage] NiTrO

Post by Drugs » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:49 pm

_
In-Game Name:
  • NiTrO
Banning Admininistrator:
  • Sousage
Screenshot of Ban Message (when you log in):

Do you think this ban is wrong?:
  • No.
If yes to above, Why?:
  • ANSWER
Why should you be given another chance?:
  • Eh-.. It's a stupid mistake i've done really. I just want to apologize and need to return back to play, I actually loved the server's idea and script and still need to spend some funny moments here.
Evidence you have done nothing wrong (Where applicable, such as bans for hacks):
  • ANSWER — If you were banned for hacking, you need to provide a screenshot of BOTH your GTA: San Andreas directory, CLEO folder and modloader folder IN DETAILS MODE (very important).

_

sousage
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

Re: NiTrO - [Ban Appeal Application]

Post by sousage » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:53 pm

Write two and a half paragraphs on why you should be unbanned and I'll see with my fellow admin team to get you unbanned, thanks.

Drugs

Re: NiTrO - [Ban Appeal Application]

Post by Drugs » Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:00 pm

Alright.

I don't know what to say but I'll try.

First of all, I like the Hard roleplaying server and I already spent more than 4 years playing on RP servers. I decided to take a break and find some funny servers to spend good time there, that's why I'm here. I liked the idea of this server. It's kinda new and the player base is not the best but it's good. I wanted to have funny scenes here and actually did. Chasing the robbers was funny as fuck and running from the cops is savage as hell.

If this server was dump and poor, I wouldn't even try joining it and if I did, I won't spend that time posting an appeal. I want to say at all, the server is good and I can't really leave it that easy. I don't know why I have done this stupid thing but I didn't want to wait 10 minutes in the jail why my friend is playing and having fun :) -...

Anyway, I want to apologize once more about what I've done and interested in a second chance. Please.

sousage
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

Re: [sousage] NiTrO

Post by sousage » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:42 pm

Unbanned.