[Aiden] - Connection1 | Ban evade.

Appeals that have been accepted or denied.

Moderators: Administrator, Manager, Owner, Lead Administrator

Connection

[Aiden] - Connection1 | Ban evade.

Post by Connection » Fri Jul 12, 2019 6:05 pm

_
In-Game Name:
  • Connection1
Banning Admininistrator:
  • Aiden
Screenshot of Ban Message (when you log in):

Do you think this ban is wrong?:
  • Yes
If yes to above, Why?:
  • I previously appealed on my original account, Connection. If I remember correctly, my appeal was accepted but then seems to have been deleted without me actually getting unbanned in-game. I tried asking an admin about it but the server had gone to shit at the time I came back and the forum was full of spam. I decided to create a new account since a) I had already had my appeal accepted but deleted (I'm sure you can recover it) and b) I wasn't able to get in contact with an admin about it, since it looked like the server died and would no longer be administrated properly.
Why should you be given another chance?:
  • I didn't really ban evade.
Evidence you have done nothing wrong (Where applicable, such as bans for hacks):
  • ANSWER — If you were banned for hacking, you need to provide a screenshot of BOTH your GTA: San Andreas directory, CLEO folder and modloader folder.

_

insus100
Owner

Re: [Aiden] - Connection1 | Ban evade.

Post by insus100 » Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:11 am

You creating a new account to login when your main account is banned is actually ban evading.
What admin did you ask, and have you got proof of it?

Connection

Post by Connection » Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:46 pm

insus100 wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 11:11 am
You creating a new account to login when your main account is banned is actually ban evading.
I didn't actually get in touch with any administrators since I couldn't find anyone on the forums, it was full of weird scams when I tried looking through to find someone. It looked like the server shutdown. I understand I was technically evading, but my main shouldn't have been banned.

insus100
Owner

Post by insus100 » Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:12 am

Connection wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:46 pm
insus100 wrote:
I didn't actually get in touch with any administrators since I couldn't find anyone on the forums, it was full of weird scams when I tried looking through to find someone. It looked like the server shutdown. I understand I was technically evading, but my main shouldn't have been banned.
Banning someone consist on preventing them to enter the server, so yeah all accounts get banned and new ones too. You could've joined discord where you could have got better in contact with admins. Anyway unbanned Connection.

Connection

Post by Connection » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:36 pm

insus100 wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 11:12 am
Connection wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 3:46 pm
insus100 wrote:
Banning someone consist on preventing them to enter the server, so yeah all accounts get banned and new ones too. You could've joined discord where you could have got better in contact with admins. Anyway unbanned Connection.
Appreciated.