Appeals that have been accepted or denied.
Moderators: Manager, Administrator, Owner, Lead Administrator
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2019 4:22 am
Screenshot of Ban Message (when you log in)
Do you think this ban is wrong?
If yes to above, Why?
Why should you be given another chance?
- Yeah but no. I get banning me for ban evading but banning for evading a 5 minute jail doesnt make sense to me.
Evidence you have done nothing wrong (Where applicable, such as bans for hacks)
- idk the other servers are shit, this is probably the only good one
- ANSWER — If you were banned for hacking, you need to provide a screenshot of BOTH your GTA: San Andreas directory, CLEO folder and modloader folder.
- Posts: 235
- Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 2:19 pm
- Location: Spain
Rule 30. the last one: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=27
I'll tell rightarm to come and see, but you should not multiaccount, first because it's not permitted and second because you're evading jail.
- Posts: 6
- Joined: Tue May 28, 2019 8:32 am
Your IP address will be unbanned, but you have to re-enter with your jailed account, and finish the remaining time. If you evade the jail again, you will be banned permanently.