Scarlett_Newton | Staff Report on Betti & Forky | November 2, 2019

Complaints against an administrator.

Moderators: Manager, Lead Administrator, Administrator, Owner, Trial Administrator, Moderator, Helper

Berk
Donator
Donator

Scarlett_Newton | Staff Report on Betti & Forky | November 2, 2019

Post by Berk » Sat Nov 02, 2019 10:13 pm

• Your In Game name?:
Scarlett_Newton
  • Who are you reporting and what rule[s] did they break?:
Admin abuse.
  • Where did the offence[s] occur? (Remove those which do not apply.):
    Server
  • Is there any witnesses able to back this up?:

N/A see screenshots.
  • Evidence (Chatlogs are not valid evidence.):
See the chat the in screenshots.

1. I get killed by Forky for being in the water for a short period, seconds before I was about to get out at shore.
2. I say it's abuse and get instant mute.
3. I put callsign saying admin abuse and get banned.

https://i.imgur.com/HMclNty.png
https://i.imgur.com/ul3sa0v.png
https://i.imgur.com/j9IFudH.png

• Other:

I was rammed off into the water by the cops. I was in the water less than 60 seconds total and was swimming to shore when I got a a warning from Froky. I was 5 seconds from shore, about to get out, when Forky killed me through an admin command right as I was about to get out. I then said "admin abuse"in chat and got muted instantly for 10 minutes. Highly dictatorial and severe punishment for something so minor.

I then put a callsign on my vehicle saying "ADMIN-ABUSE"and was banned directly. This is a hugely disproportionate punishment, especially given I did nothing to start with. Clearly abusive and she's taking it out on me after having a bad day.

Also looks like there are other active admin reports against Betti.
Last edited by Berk on Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Betti

Re: Scarlett_Newton | Staff Report on Betti | November 2, 2019

Post by Betti » Sun Nov 03, 2019 12:22 am

Hellow,

first of all, if you think someone is abusing their admin commands, the right way is to write a complaint here in our Forum.

In case of a decision, which an admin did InGame, player do have to follow them.
If an admin decides to kill you by an admin command, you are not allowed, to blame them on abusing admin commands, that's why you got muted for 10 minutes.
After the mute, like you said by yourself, you put a callsign on your car which said "ADMIN-ABUSE". Doing this stuff shows, that you were pretty toxic and needed a timeout, that's why you got banned for 1 Day.

And just by the way: I wasn't the admin who killed you.

Forky
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

Post by Forky » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:32 am

I'm the one who warned and subsequently killed you for not going to shore the moment you diverted from it. You are expected to know exactly how things work given your score and time on the server. You were supposed to go to the shore from the moment you presumably fell down on the blueberry side and when you were warned, you were supposed to bee-line it to the nearest way out of the water not take a detour and say 'Oh but I was heading to the shore.'

As for the other punishments Betti had made against you, I think the fact that you've been trolling since I got on was enough of a reason but if it wasn't for you, let me say this. When you got muted for whatever reason, common sense says that you don't try and do what got you muted again. Failure in doing so means either you're intellectually challenged or you're just trolling at this point. Given that you're clearly able to form comprehensible sentences here makes me think that for your case, it's clearly the latter. I believe you know how trolls are being looked at here.

Berk
Donator
Donator

Post by Berk » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:25 am

Betti:

Your punishment is massively disproportionate.

You can't ban someone for saying admin abuse once. You weren't even there to see what happened between Forky and I. You literally muted / banned me for something that you didn't even see. How could you know if what he did was abuse or not? This isn't a dictatorship. I've been playing here for a year and a half (a full year longer than you), and have never been banned before this.

Forky:

I was clearly swimming to shore and mere seconds from being out of it. Would you bet your admin status on disputing the truth of this fact? Because if you're going to maintain that lie, I'm happy to post a video here. But if you're right, you have nothing to worry about right? Also, you can't make a blanket "trolling" statement to cover up the facts. Everything is clear from my screeenshots. If I had been causing any other trouble, you would clearly have muted / banned me much earlier, seeing as saying something minor like "admin abuse" was enough to get a ban.

Betti

Re: Scarlett_Newton | Staff Report on Betti & Forky | November 2, 2019

Post by Betti » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:59 pm

It doesn't matter what happened between you and Forky. You are not permitted to call Admins abuser in the public chat. You got the muted for that. The ban did you got for the impertinence to put the callsign "ADMIN-ABUSE" after getting muted.
Normal Bantime for Toxic Player is 7 Days, just by the way. :)
The time you're playing here has nothing to do with the sanction you got. You have to follow the rules like everyone has to, no matter how long you're playing here, or not.

Berk
Donator
Donator

Post by Berk » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:24 pm

Betti wrote:
Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:59 pm
You are not permitted to call Admins abuser in the public chat.
Saying admin abuse once in chat is worthy of a ban?

I have nothing more to say.

Betti

Post by Betti » Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:50 pm

You got Muted for the Chat-Thing. The ban was for the Callsign afterwords!

Forky
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

Post by Forky » Sun Nov 03, 2019 6:51 pm

You can say whatever you want, Berk. Fact of the matter is, you were warned to head to the shore that was directly in front of you. Taking the longer way out is not the right decision and you were given more than enough time to take that specific line towards the shore. You're acting as if I or anyone from the staff team has some kind of vandetta against you which is obviously not the case. Personally I don't know you but you are among those trolls that are enjoying their times here. You've been here for nearly as long as I have so clearly you know the rules as much as I do. You failing to follow them will be faced with sever punishment because you're not new here and you should know how things work here and of course, know that you have to respect that.

My proposal to you is you take whatever time remaining for your ban to consider your attitude and understand that trolling a/o persisting to do what you're not supposed to do will not work in your favor under any circumstances. I'm telling you what I would've done if I were blessed with a similar personality as yours, that's all.