Complaint against Dasher

Moderators: Administrator, Manager, Owner, Lead Administrator, Moderator, Trial Administrator

cowsenpai
Donator
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Re: Complaint against Dasher

Post by cowsenpai » Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:10 pm

Dasher wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:21 pm
cowsenpai wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:26 pm
Image
What's your point? Why did you not /report? We don't randomly check logs unless we receive a valid /report.
are u stupid or acting stupid? Evading in water is not allowed, you did that.

Dasher
Administrator
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Complaint against Dasher

Post by Dasher » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:05 am

cowsenpai wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 11:10 pm
Dasher wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:21 pm
cowsenpai wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:26 pm
Image
What's your point? Why did you not /report? We don't randomly check logs unless we receive a valid /report.
are u stupid or acting stupid? Evading in water is not allowed, you did that.
Why are you insulting an admin on forums? Do you want to get temporarily banned on forums too? Please refrain from insulting admins; evading in water is allowed, olympic swimming is not. You're confused, it's okay. Evading in water is simply like evading in land, however you have boundaries. If you'll keep swimming in the ocean for let's say 3 minutes or more that's considered olympic swimming and it isn't allowed, unless you're looking for other alternatives (shores that do not have cops on it).

cowsenpai
Donator
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Re: Complaint against Dasher

Post by cowsenpai » Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:13 am

I didn-t insult you I just asked you something, and the admin clearly said EVADING IN WATER IS NOT ALLOWED. I've only jumped in the water and when the said admin seen that he tp'd me and killed me, I literally did the same thing you did.

and what does that mean? temporarily banned fon fourms too? I was never banned IG for u to say on forums too lmao

Dasher
Administrator
Posts: 30
Joined: Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:45 am

Re: Complaint against Dasher

Post by Dasher » Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:39 pm

cowsenpai wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 9:13 am
I didn-t insult you I just asked you something, and the admin clearly said EVADING IN WATER IS NOT ALLOWED. I've only jumped in the water and when the said admin seen that he tp'd me and killed me, I literally did the same thing you did.

and what does that mean? temporarily banned fon fourms too? I was never banned IG for u to say on forums too lmao
I am sure the admin meant olympic swimming is not allowed, evading in water is allowed with boundaries according to the server rules, please refer to them. I am sure the admin is now well informed regarding the rule.

cowsenpai
Donator
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2018 6:53 pm

Re: Complaint against Dasher

Post by cowsenpai » Thu Jul 18, 2019 12:42 pm

I simply jumped in the water didnt swim for more than 20 secounds

Rixas
Manager
Posts: 42
Joined: Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:00 pm

Re: Complaint against Dasher

Post by Rixas » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:22 pm

Complaint on Dasher for Olympic swimming will be ignored due to a lack of evidence.
Complaint on Dasher for abuse / misuse is /mute will be considered and a reply / result will be posted within the next 24 hrs.

Thank you for waiting as well, I know this is quite old.


EDIT: Abuse claim denied to due a lack of evidence.
Rixas,
Server Manager
Si vis pacem, para bellum

Locked