SA:PP Constructive Criticism Thread

All OOC chat related to the server goes here.

Moderators: Owner, Manager, Lead Administrator, Administrator, Trial Administrator, Owner, Manager, Lead Administrator, Administrator, Trial Administrator

zeka

Re: SA:PP Constructive Criticism Thread

Post by zeka » Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:56 pm

YahiaTGF wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:02 pm
zeka wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:21 pm
There's waaay too much ramming going on in game. You literally have no chance to actually try to drive off and evade without someone suicide ramming you. Is the ramfest going to continue as long as this server lives or is it actually going to get enforced in the future?
We already addressed this in your post, If you see someone suicide ramming just report them on forums and they'll get punished, It's against the rules to suicide ram.
Do you realise that creating the account is 100% free and effortless?
> creates account
> suicide rams
> player creates report
> guy gets jailed/banned
> changes IP via VPN
> repeat
Reporting him via the forum solves nothing.
thot destroyer

TGS
Administrator
Administrator

Post by TGS » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:59 pm

zeka wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:56 pm
YahiaTGF wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 10:02 pm
zeka wrote:
Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:21 pm
There's waaay too much ramming going on in game. You literally have no chance to actually try to drive off and evade without someone suicide ramming you. Is the ramfest going to continue as long as this server lives or is it actually going to get enforced in the future?
We already addressed this in your post, If you see someone suicide ramming just report them on forums and they'll get punished, It's against the rules to suicide ram.
Do you realise that creating the account is 100% free and effortless?
> creates account
> suicide rams
> player creates report
> guy gets jailed/banned
> changes IP via VPN
> repeat
Reporting him via the forum solves nothing.
We are working on that right now, We'll drop an update soon.

Curtis

Post by Curtis » Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:31 am

The development is slow and there's a lot of bugs. You should hire new third-party developers to help push out regular updates & bug fixes.

Other than that, all good.
This isn't me, it's my reflection

Kasamsky
Donator
Donator

Post by Kasamsky » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:02 pm

I feel like SA:PP needs a new concept and a general overhaul.
Are we still a "Pursuit" Server?

Like 90% of the time a chase ends up in a instant driveby shootout. It seems people see no point in actual escaping and there are a few reasons for that:

• Scenarios have zero impact on the roleplay and how the round is being played. Fugitives will allways spawn with AK's and cops will have M4's, no matter if the fugitives have only stolen candys (wich is by far the most ridiculous and pointless scenario) or robbed a bank.
  • Spawning in the middle of nowhere with a very slow car (like glendale, regina, solair and so on..) with cops all around you almost forces you to spam that "H" button and shoot the cops, making yourself some space and giving you better chances.
  • HSIU's forces fugitives to shoot very early in the round, because they are way too fast compared to the fugitives cars.
  • You only get 5 score for an escape, wich takes you 8 minutes of good driving compared to having the chance of killing a few cops and getting the same score or even more in less time.

Yes i like shootouts and driveby action aswell, but not every single round. That's not why im playing here, i play here for the chases.
Another problem we recently have are alot of cheaters and rulebreakers, seriously this is getting out of hand, we need better solutions for this as we might lose regular players.

Zayats
Manager
Manager

Post by Zayats » Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:32 pm

Kasamsky wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 2:02 pm
I feel like SA:PP needs a new concept and a general overhaul.
Are we still a "Pursuit" Server?

Like 90% of the time a chase ends up in a instant driveby shootout. It seems people see no point in actual escaping and there are a few reasons for that:

• Scenarios have zero impact on the roleplay and how the round is being played. Fugitives will allways spawn with AK's and cops will have M4's, no matter if the fugitives have only stolen candys (wich is by far the most ridiculous and pointless scenario) or robbed a bank.
  • Spawning in the middle of nowhere with a very slow car (like glendale, regina, solair and so on..) with cops all around you almost forces you to spam that "H" button and shoot the cops, making yourself some space and giving you better chances.
  • HSIU's forces fugitives to shoot very early in the round, because they are way too fast compared to the fugitives cars.
  • You only get 5 score for an escape, wich takes you 8 minutes of good driving compared to having the chance of killing a few cops and getting the same score or even more in less time.

Yes i like shootouts and driveby action aswell, but not every single round. That's not why im playing here, i play here for the chases.
Another problem we recently have are alot of cheaters and rulebreakers, seriously this is getting out of hand, we need better solutions for this as we might lose regular players.
Thanks for this. I’ll bring this up possibly in an administration meeting or with management.
i am management

Omni
Donator
Donator

Post by Omni » Wed Feb 06, 2019 3:04 pm

Continue development and get staff active.
All the other changes and stuff will come in time if those two are done. Development to keep the server moving forwards and staff to keep the players happy. Too many times there'd be a small army of players with no admin to keep the rules enforced without the need of having to interrupt your gameplay to do a forum report.

Also give the sniper custom damage kthx
"aimbot"
ImageImageImageImage