[Rixas] - swearzie | Toxicity/Harassment staff members. Blacklist.

Moderator: Administrator

swearzie

[Rixas] - swearzie | Toxicity/Harassment staff members. Blacklist.

Post by swearzie » Wed Sep 20, 2023 9:32 pm

• In-Game Name:-swearzie
  • Discord ID:-934935392434679838
  • Banning Admininistrator:-Rixas
  • Screenshot of Ban Message (when you log in):-https://prnt.sc/Zi6DFYUFx8UG
  • Do you think this ban is wrong?:-Yes.
  • If yes to above, Why?:-Because we were just discussing about some situations on sapp with admins. I think this ban is wrong because I didn't toxic anybody, yes we did some harassment I accept that. Harassment against staff members is kinda true, I know my fault and I apologize for that but I don't think this discussion is end of requires with ban. It could be mute or timeout.
  • Why should you be given another chance?:-I am playing on sa:pp for three years and I know the server and this server's admins. I know so many of them and players too. And I don't have any toxicity/harassment except this argument. Yes it could be for some players but If i toxic someone he is probably my friend. We are joking each other on this way so much. Evidence you have done nothing wrong (Where applicable, such as bans for hacks):-Discord logs can verify what can I say, I can't have evidence for it because I didn't log that argument. To tell the truth I was not even thinking got banning from this argument. — If you were banned for hacking, you need to provide a screenshot of BOTH your GTA: San Andreas directory, CLEO folder and modloader folder.

Rixas
Manager
Manager

Re: [Rixas] - swearzie | Toxicity/Harassment staff members. Blacklist.

Post by Rixas » Sun Sep 24, 2023 9:15 am

Dear swearzie,

After consideration and deliberation with other senior staff, we have decided to unban you, with a few attached conditions.

Any serious trolling, any toxicity or any reasonable suspicion of cheating we will re-ban you and blacklist you with no chance of appealing it.

By "reasonable suspicion of cheating", I don't mean if someone accuses you of cheating or reports you for it, but if there's valid justifiable suspicion from staff.

Adressing your appeal:
No, a ban was definitely the right course of action. Harassing staff because you disagree that a corrupt power-hungry member of staff was removed from the team, definitely is ban worthy. Supporting corruption, supporting power-grabs, it just isn't right, and with someone's morals that far skewed, it was a danger keeping you around.

You won't be unbanned from discord for a while until we can be assured your behaviour in-game is fine.