Chip |Player Report On Stormer| 08/10/2019

Moderators: Administrator, Manager, Owner, Lead Administrator, Moderator, Trial Administrator

Chip

Chip |Player Report On Stormer| 08/10/2019

Post by Chip » Sun Aug 11, 2019 1:38 am

• Your In Game name?: Chip
  • Who are you reporting and what rule[s] did they break?: Stormer, Abuse of admin privileges. Was jailed because i rammed him, However, I did not ram him, If i rammed anyone it was Alesio.
  • Where did the offence[s] occur? (Remove those which do not apply.): Server
  • Is there any witnesses able to back this up?:Refer to video.
  • Other:

Stormer
Lead Administrator

Re: Chip |Player Report On Stormer| 08/10/2019

Post by Stormer » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:15 am

My man, your evidence is working against you, first of all space was moving BACKWARDS how did in the hell would he ram me, you tried to be slick and pin me against the car but ended up ramming me which is crazy obvious in the vid, I literally stopped moving you’re not bullshitting anybody.

Chip

Post by Chip » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:39 am

Stormer wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:15 am
My man, your evidence is working against you, first of all space was moving BACKWARDS how did in the hell would he ram me, you tried to be slick and pin me against the car but ended up ramming me which is crazy obvious in the vid, I literally stopped moving you’re not bullshitting anybody.
Um no, I didn't try and pin you against the car, If i wanted to pin you against the car i would have, If i wanted to ram you i would have, As soon as you started to come at me i stopped, Your so called ramming was a complete accident, Why would i purposely ram an admin, It makes no sense, I even backed up so i WOULDN'T Ram you.

Stormer
Lead Administrator

Post by Stormer » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:50 am

It’s not about wether it was on purpose or not, you had an attitude about it instead of apologizing and admitting you did ram me? You’re reporting me for punishing you for rukebreaking, I have every right to jail you wether it was an accident or not, accidents happen when you’re not careful enough, especially when a suspect is on foot you shouldn’t take any risks unless you really know what you’re doing, but it baffled me that you denied that you rammed me from the first place lmao.

Chip

Post by Chip » Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:54 am

Stormer wrote:
Sun Aug 11, 2019 2:50 am
It’s not about wether it was on purpose or not, you had an attitude about it instead of apologizing and admitting you did ram me? You’re reporting me for punishing you for rukebreaking, I have every right to jail you wether it was an accident or not, accidents happen when you’re not careful enough, especially when a suspect is on foot you shouldn’t take any risks unless you really know what you’re doing, but it baffled me that you denied that you rammed me from the first place lmao.
I DIDNT RAM YOU, NOTHING HAPPENED ON MY END. If i had rammed you, I would have apologized, But i did not ram you. Watch the video, Notice how Alesio falls down, That is a ram, What happened to you is you walked into my vehicle, I stopped, And you jail me for "Ramming".

Stormer
Lead Administrator

Post by Stormer » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:02 am

cool! Both said our part, let’s wait for higher management to take action.

Rixas
Manager

Post by Rixas » Sun Aug 11, 2019 3:48 pm

After discussion with Stormer, it's clear both are at fault as well as it being a simple understanding on both parts. I'll explain:

For Stormer, it appeared you drove towards SPACE (the other car), and you attempted to pin him against SPACE's car, which you f*cked up and rammed Stormer over.

For you, however, looking at your video and watching it on the slowest Playback Speed several times, it was clear you never even hit him on your screen, and it appeared it was SPACE's fault.

This makes it obvious that lag is to blame, as one person experienced one thing, the other experienced something else. And, of course, no one is to blame for naturally-occuring lag. As a result, the report will be Denied. Thank you for reporting.

Locked & Archived.
Rixas,
Server Manager
Si vis pacem, para bellum