[STORMER] BaybarsWes - Insulting

Appeals that have been accepted or denied.

Moderators: Owner, Manager, Lead Administrator, Administrator

Baybars

[STORMER] BaybarsWes - Insulting

Post by Baybars » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:19 pm

_
In-Game Name:
  • BaybarsWes
Banning Admininistrator:
  • Stormer
Screenshot of Ban Message (when you log in):

Do you think this ban is wrong?:
  • Yes
If yes to above, Why?:
  • My friend has suggested me this game to play with me together. So i am playing on this server so much and i love this server. But nowadays i don't know what happened to the admins are they in depression or having mental problems? Yesterday an admin break all the fucking rules in the server and he said 'no one can ban me' We was reported him and today in OOC chat there are four or five people speaking turkish (my main language) and i said 'Serseri ananı sikeyim' That's means : Serseri, you motherfucker! And the Stormer don't warned me, directly banned me 2 days, but the other english people can talk so relax everyone can say 'nigga fuck your mom son of a bitch' but i can't say 2 words from my main language and apparently got 2 days ban too.
    Yes, I am really sorry about that, i am apologise for that. I just not in my mood. But i didn't deserved to be banned, he can give warning to me once.
Why should you be given another chance?:
  • Because i didn't deserved to be banned. And I was apologised, I want to be forgiven.
Evidence you have done nothing wrong (Where applicable, such as bans for hacks):
  • N/A
_

Baybars

Re: [STORMER] BaybarsWes - Insulting

Post by Baybars » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:44 pm

You were banned me for two days and not replies, cool brother. you're the best admin i've ever seen <3

Stormer
Lead Administrator
Lead Administrator

Post by Stormer » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:42 pm

I don’t recall anyone insulting you, please provide evidence of that.

Baybars

Post by Baybars » Fri Aug 16, 2019 2:55 am

his name was S3RS3R1. he is my friend from OOC, i don't have the screenshots but you can ask him.

Baybars

Post by Baybars » Fri Aug 16, 2019 6:18 am

only 9 hours left for my ban, i am aware that you're not warned to kick me just banned me 2 days okay, but can you unban it right now? Cause i missed the game.

Eden
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

Post by Eden » Sat Aug 17, 2019 7:25 pm

L&A.