[Mark_Tanner] - Flower / Larenz_Bentlys | Jail Evading.

Appeals that have been accepted or denied.

Moderators: Manager, Lead Administrator, Administrator, Owner

LarenzSAMP

[Mark_Tanner] - Flower / Larenz_Bentlys | Jail Evading.

Post by LarenzSAMP » Sat Sep 21, 2019 11:01 am

_
In-Game Name:
  • Flower / Larenz Bentlys
Banning Admininistrator:
  • Mark_Tanner
Screenshot of Ban Message (when you log in):

Do you think this ban is wrong?:
  • Yes!
If yes to above, Why?:
  • Well, I'm just a simple player cooperating who spends his lost time on a well built, successful server. Just the way it plays, I'm amazed. This server seems very passionating about the server. I just comit a mistake by ramming accidentally a criminal player to water. Then, i've been jailed for nothing, and later banned from the server, once i attempted to jail evade but i didn't know it happens like that.
Why should you be given another chance?:
  • As i said ; i wish i've been banned for nothing first. And, I will take my measures to stop reproducing this kind of error that caused me to a permanent and totally undeserved ban. I thanks you!
Evidence you have done nothing wrong (Where applicable, such as bans for hacks):
  • Not banned for hacking, or cheating. —

_

insus100
Owner
Owner

Re: [Mark_Tanner] - Flower / Larenz_Bentlys | Jail Evading.

Post by insus100 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:56 pm

Pinged Mark_Tanner

Predictive
Junior Administrator
Junior Administrator

Re: [Mark_Tanner] - Flower / Larenz_Bentlys | Jail Evading.

Post by Predictive » Sat Sep 21, 2019 3:14 pm

Hey, thank you for posting a ban appeal. You weren't jailed for no reason, the admin who jailed you saw you doing something against the rules and his decision was to jail you, the admin's decision is final. The rules say that you can not jail evade but even if it's written there, I give chances to people sometimes but usually these people create new accounts instead of listening to me or any other admin when we tell them to log on their jailed accounts.

I am going to unban you but I want you to read the rules before playing. I also want you to log on your jailed account, not the account that you made to avoid your jail. Should you log on the account that you made to avoid your jail, you will be banned for 5 days.