Complaints that are Successful or unsuccessful.
Moderators: Lead Administrator, Manager, Administrator, Owner, Moderator, Trial Administrator
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:02 am
- Your In Game name?:Scotty
- Who are you reporting and what rule[s] did they break?:bangbangSOSA - Aimbot?
- Where did the offence[s] occur? (Remove those which do not apply.): Server
- Other:I'm just curious I wonder your feedback
- Junior Administrator
- Posts: 34
- Joined: Mon May 21, 2018 3:54 pm
Showing /damage isn't enough evidence for a ban. It's all situational, we need to see what actually happened.
Now for the 1st clip of him in /dm - He hits you a few times and misses you a few times, so that's most likely not an aimbot. He will be punished for crack shooting and c-rolling as he was doing in that clip.
For the 2nd clip - Steinfield was driving in a straight line on a highway. He didn't move left or right pretty much at all except for when he was almost dead, and that is when bangbangSOSA missed a few times. Very standard shots, not too hard.
From what I can tell, he's not cheating. L&A