Complaint against Drew

Complaints against an administrator.

Moderators: Administrator, Owner, Manager, Lead Administrator, Helper, Trial Administrator, Moderator

Banderas

Complaint against Drew

Post by Banderas » Fri Oct 11, 2019 10:04 pm

• Your In Game name?:Leonardo_Banderas
  • Who are you reporting and what rule[s] did they break?:Reporting admin Drew for jailing me with a stupid statement and no real reason.
  • Where did the offence[s] occur? (Remove those which do not apply.): Server
  • Is there any witnesses able to back this up?:I don't need witnesses
  • Other:I don't think killing an admin walking around the beach (as a joke) should make him act so mad to jail me for ''DM''. I've always been told if I have a problem with an admin, to report him on the forums, and that's exactly what I'm doing. He can respawn in 2 seconds, he put me in jail for 10 minutes, not much ofcourse it's not a big amount of time, the fact that he can act like that whenever he gets mad is what is wrong with him. Plus, lying that he was helping someone while he was walking around clearly in the video ?
    As it says on the the forum, the rule for DM is made for POLICE against CRIMINALS. The joke I did to him had nothing to do with the RULE on the server.

Drew

Re: Complaint against Drew

Post by Drew » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:42 pm

I did help someone by teleporting him on the beach while he was swimming, this is the one you killed on your gif.
You had no reason to fire your weapon since there was no suspects who had shot near of you, which is against the rule 6.
Even if I've jailed you for "DM" the correct sanction should be called "shooting w/o reason" and the jail time is the same.
edit: + I don't remember what I was doing walking around like that after tp'ing him on the shore but I was prolly answering someone in /pm, anyway you're wrong.
_
________________6. UNJUST SHOOTING
_
Law enforcement teams are overpowered due to their readiness and quick mobility with an enormous amount of resources - unlike the fugitive team. Therefore, during roleplay gamemodes, LEOs may not open fire on the suspect(s) unless fired upon first.

_For the sake of fairness, these guidelines are to be followed:
___• You may not kill the driver and/or other passenger(s) if one passenger opened fire.
___• You may not open fire just because a colleague opened fire, check your targets.
___• You may not shoot for no reason (even if it's just the air) till the suspects fired first.

insus100
Owner
Owner

Post by insus100 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 11:45 pm

We'll wait for Drew's reponse, but I think you're assuming a lot of things here like "admins respawn in 2 seconds" I don't get what you mean with that, also you're assuming Drew was not helping anyone there, he was walking but it means nothing, you don't know what's going in in the reports and admin chats.

Banderas

Post by Banderas » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:07 am

He was not in game, I'm not assuming, i'm stating he can do that lmao, he can obviously respawn easly, stop trying to get words out of my mouth. Again, the rule I was jailed for had nothing do do with my action. I ll give up on this because you clearly are taking his side even when I come with proof. Useless thread.

Banderas

Post by Banderas » Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:10 am

and stop saying you were helping someone you can't type while you walk.

insus100
Owner
Owner

Post by insus100 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:11 pm

Banderas wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:10 am
Maybe he was waiting for something? Not typing does not mean he wasn't helping anyone, again.

Drew

Post by Drew » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:56 pm

Banderas wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:10 am
Alright so your only point is "he was right there so I did kill him and it's not against the rules"?
Explain me why I was here if I wasn't helping anyone? There's witnesses, someone was spectating the dude who I tp'd on the beach.
Anyway you're posting a complaint for the only reason that you're mad, you'll serve your 10 minutes and if the "DM" caption bother you I can change it to "shooting without reason". This is my last answer here unless if Insus needs me.