[Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Appeals that have been accepted or denied.

Moderators: Manager, Lead Administrator, Administrator, Owner

butcherofficer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 pm

[Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Post by butcherofficer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:22 pm

_
In-Game Name:
  • subyanci
Banning Admininistrator:
  • Sino
Screenshot of Ban Message (when you log in):
Image

Do you think this ban is wrong?:
  • yes
If yes to above, Why?:
  • playing pursuit and ban me ban evasion
Why should you be given another chance?:
  • ı dont evasion :D
Evidence you have done nothing wrong (Where applicable, such as bans for hacks):
  • ANSWER — If you were banned for hacking, you need to provide a screenshot of BOTH your GTA: San Andreas directory, CLEO folder and modloader folder.

_
Last edited by butcherofficer on Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

User avatar
insus100
Owner
Owner
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 2:19 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: [Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Post by insus100 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:12 pm

Fix your image please.

Also, do you know an account called "butcherasd"?

butcherofficer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Re: [Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Post by butcherofficer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:17 pm

I try playing other acc and he is banned me Ban Evasion :D

Sino
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:16 pm

Re: [Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Post by Sino » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:19 pm

Please answer insus100's question.

butcherofficer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Re: [Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Post by butcherofficer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:19 pm

insus100 wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:12 pm
Fix your image please.

Also, do you know an account called "butcherasd"?
New acc, I'm try playing and he is ban me

butcherofficer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Re: [Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Post by butcherofficer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:23 pm

I'M FIND SS

Sino
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:16 pm

Re: [Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Post by Sino » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:26 pm

butcherofficer wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:23 pm
I'M FIND SS
Please explain what you are trying to say.

butcherofficer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Re: [Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Post by butcherofficer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:26 pm

Sino wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:26 pm
butcherofficer wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:23 pm
I'M FIND SS
Please explain what you are trying to say.
ı losted you are banned me ss, and ı'm finded

User avatar
insus100
Owner
Owner
Posts: 274
Joined: Thu May 17, 2018 2:19 pm
Location: Spain
Contact:

Re: [Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Post by insus100 » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:29 pm

butcherofficer wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:26 pm
Sino wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:26 pm
butcherofficer wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:23 pm
I'M FIND SS
Please explain what you are trying to say.
ı losted you are banned me ss, and ı'm finded
Image

Do you know those?

butcherofficer
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:10 pm

Re: [Sino] subyanci | Ban Evasion

Post by butcherofficer » Sat Oct 12, 2019 3:31 pm

crownvic lower my accs

Locked