Decrease lobby slots

Moderators: Owner, Manager, Lead Administrator, Senior Administrator

Curtis

Decrease lobby slots

Post by Curtis » Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:09 am

In-game Name: Curtis
Suggestion Type(Forum, Server or Discord): Server
Suggestion: Make the maximum lobby slots 10. Have 3 criminals and 7 police officers. Then increase the amount of lobbies to 10 and leave them open all the time so we can gain more players rather than them being auto-kicked. I think this would be a benefit to the server because having 18 players in one lobby is simply chaos. It's just a ram-fest and it's not an enjoyable pursuit. If you decrease the amount of players in one lobby then it'll encourage others to play more seriously. Also, having more lobbies will improve the server because some players prefer more people in the pursuit whereas other players such as myself prefer less people in a pursuit; it gives the player more options while playing. Thanks for reading my suggestion and I hope you'll take it into consideration!

insus100
Owner
Owner

Re: Decrease lobby slots

Post by insus100 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 11:57 am

Max players in a lobby is 23 (18 + 5 admins) since admins have reserved slots to moderate. Some players enjoy populated pursuits while others don't. This can be voted in discord but we can have lobbies of both types